I have part of an image within a feathered selection (marching ants) contour, on a transparent background. Is there any way to retain the feathering effect in playback? I know the feathering is retained when I use white or black for a background, but a transparent background gives a solid contour in the playback window.

MSNĀ® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling get-togethers. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.