When Gimp starts, it displays the main menu panel and the "Layers,
Channels, ..." panel. Is there anyway that I can get it to
automatically display the File->Layer->Colors menu also? I can "pin"
it to the desktop for a session, but it'd be a lot less tedious if I
didn't have to do that every time I started Gimp.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Man is the only animal who causes pain
http://nwalsh.com/            | to others with no other object than