(I'm sending this to the list as well)

On 6/1/06, Joey Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Excellent! Thank you for your help Roberto.

no problem!

And thanks
for giving me the right term -- lens flare.

oh, I thought you had mentioned it on your original message. maybe I should introduce that somewhere on the tutorial. maybe add a link.

Nah, there's no page to link back to. Also, it's no
problem for you to use the image.

thanks a lot!!!
roberto

Joey