It's me. I was wondering is there a way to make the animation keep going and going no matter what you click on your tool bar. When I was watching an animation I did for my friend on a forum, I clicked Stop on the tool bar and it stoped. I clicked refresh and it started again. and when you click on a link that is on that same page and it opens in a different window and you click on the link, it takes you to that different page, but when you go to the window with the animation, it stoped. Is there a way that you can make it go and go no matter what?