Stephen Norris wrote:
On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 20:55 -0700, Tom Williams wrote:
I have a JPEG that's 846x648 in dimensions taken by a digital camera. The image is rather dark and I'm wanting to lighten up it and enhance it a bit. I've used the Levels and Curves filters to adjust colors and lighten the image but the results aren't turning out as well as I would like.

So, I'm coming to you, the Gimp experts for help. :) Would it be best to post my image to the mailing list (it's about 58k in size) or should I post a link to it on a site where I can host it?

I've been looking at various tutorials but they just don't quite help enough.

Thanks!

Peace...

Tom

Put up a link. Do you have a larger version of the image, that's a
pretty small photo.

        Stephen
Unfortunately, that's the only image I have.

Here is a link:

http://bay-online-media.com/tom/eq02.jpg

Thanks!

Peace...