Yes. for me, Gimp is for making my job easier... and those dboxs do
that nicely :)

Quoting Joey Marshall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks, but for an outer glow, I much preffer to use the scriptfu
> shadow; Make the color white and change the x and y offset to 0. This
> works very will for me.... and it is quick :)

>>> BTW, does anyone know how to make an 'inner glow' on a shape?
>>
>> I posted a tutorial on GIMPtalk which covers shadows and glows.

Ahh, I thought you wished to learn *how* to make an inner glow whereas
what you really wanted to know is how to select options on a
particular user interface ;-).

Personally, I hope GIMP doesn't ever become the "GNU Dialog Box
Manipulation Program".

http://joey101.net - my blog on web development