Title: Re: Arrow

Well, I dont know about the arrow thing, but the thin anti-aliased line is very easy.

The pencil does draw very aliased lines (which I suppose is good sometimes, maybe) but the tool next to it, the brush, does a very nice job.  Select the brush tool and choose the Circle Fuzzy (1) brush.  Try different widths, of course, but always do the Fuzzy one.  With this selected, go back the brush selector and click the Open Brush Dialog button.  Change the spacing to 1.  To draw the line, click on the canvas, hold shift, and click again at the other endpoint.  The result is a nice, anti-aliased line.