Hello all,

I like to save layer information of a manually created logo. Unfortunately GIMP tells me that it can not save the layers as png file.
Is png not capable to save this infromation or do I some thing wrong? Anyway which format can I use to save the layer information?

Thanks a lot

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.