I have a little rectangle which I like to rotate / animate. The rotation should give a kind of 3D impression -> the backward going part is shrinking and the forward comming is growing relative to the middle axis which goes noth / south.
I checked the GIMP help and asked google but I did not find a way to do this under linux with GIMP, just some expensive MS Windows solutions. Any hint how to do this are very wellcome. :-)

I hope this is not too bad expained, my English leaves room for improvement - which I am working on.

Thanks a lot

This e-mail (and/or attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than a designated addressee is unauthorized.
If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail from the computer on which you received it. We thank you for notifying us immediately.