On 6/30/06, Kungla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I havent got an bugzilla accaunt approve and I contacted the Gimp.app
developer - but  no repaly  from him too.

I think that Win and Mac users dont want to waste their time on
debuging - it too hard. Easyer is to pay for software and it's tested
for you. Linux users are IT fans and they like debuging and allso
belive in Open Source but all world cant belive in same thing and most
of people don't even know what the Open Source ((L)GPL) is - and they
dont have to - it's for developers - people just need good, easy and
WORKING software.