You simply could have had a look into the forum at gimp-app. You
immediately would have found a solution!

this forum is hard to find, specialy if you dont know that something
like this exists.

I think it's not about beeing a waste of time or beeing to hard -
there are simply people with different abilities and knowledge. I'm
using OS X and try to help out with documentation screenshots and
therelike. Coding is not my business anymore, but that of course
doesn't mean that this would be a waste on time in general! I, as a
user of GIMP, really appreciate any minute that is spend by the crowd
to improve the GIMP!

Power of belive - people work for free and are happyer than those who
get payed - thats why I like Open Sorce too. I belive the real world
could work also that way

Valter

Yep but sometimes It's

On 6/30/06, Axel Wernicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Am 30.06.2006 um 00:09 schrieb Kungla:

> On 6/30/06, Kungla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I havent got an bugzilla accaunt approve and I contacted the Gimp.app
>> developer - but  no repaly  from him too.
You simply could have had a look into the forum at gimp-app. You
immediately would have found a solution!

>> I think that Win and Mac users dont want to waste their time on
>> debuging - it too hard. Easyer is to pay for software and it's tested
I think it's not about beeing a waste of time or beeing to hard -
there are simply people with different abilities and knowledge. I'm
using OS X and try to help out with documentation screenshots and
therelike. Coding is not my business anymore, but that of course
doesn't mean that this would be a waste on time in general! I, as a
user of GIMP, really appreciate any minute that is spend by the crowd
to improve the GIMP!

>> for you. Linux users are IT fans and they like debuging and allso
>> belive in Open Source but all world cant belive in same thing and
>> most
>> of people don't even know what the Open Source ((L)GPL) is - and they
>> dont have to - it's for developers - people just need good, easy and
>> WORKING software.
good working software is not a gift that falls out of the blue sky.
Please consider that.

greetings, lexA

>> Valter
>>

>> On 6/29/06, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> >languages
>> scripts are
>> >
>> > I explicitely asked you to add any information that could help
>> to our
>> > bug-tracker. Did you add this information?
>> >

>> > Sven

- ---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen