On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 21:07 +0200, David Neary wrote:

> There are 4 demo placements in the stand - one for blender, one for
> Uni-Verse, one for the GIMP and GNOME, and one for "other projects" -
> Inkscape among others. So the GIMP and the GNOME demo placement are at
> the same place, thus on the same banner.

This even more simplistic version tries to give a bit of separation
while being somewhat integral. This statement has been brought to you by
the people who brought you Tango. Yes we're a bit schizoid. :)

P.S.: yes I almost forgot to provide the links this time again. Sorry
about that earlier. I thought and evolution made me believe that I
cought the mail before it was sent.
Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>