Kevin Cozens provides a script written in Perl which will convert older script-fus to work with the newer API (

Even if you do not have Perl on your machine, you should be able to use the information in the script to determine the necessary modifications.

Quoting Sven Görsmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

My question: Do you know any "manuals" or links that could help me in
converting the old scripts to work again, for example a list which shows
the old function on the left an the new on the right.....or something
like a how-to ?