Jakub Steiner a écrit :
On Wed, 2006-07-19 at 17:29 +0800, Senectus . wrote:
Can anyone point out to me if there is a plugin or script for drawing
simple shapes like arrows or speech bubbles for GIMP ?
I used to be able to pump these out of PSP very quickly, is that
possible for GIMP, or will I have to create them by hand every time?

You'd be better off with doing these things in Inkscape[1], a vector
illustrator. They have very nice tools for creating arrowheads and
editable rounded rectangles. It sounds like a much better tool for the
job you describe.

and if you want use these shapes in Gimp, you can import them as paths.