Congratulations on getting published. As someone who is very new to gimp,
I'd be interested to know what these 14 basic tips are. Can you post
them to the list?

From: "Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Building perspective objects
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:13:27 -0300

On Friday 21 July 2006 10:59 pm, Akkana Peck wrote:
> * Drag the handles
> * Click Transform
>
> Is that basically the same sequence you've been using?
>
> --
>         ...Akkana
>     Check out my book, "Beginning GIMP: From Novice to
> Professional". For more information, see http://gimpbook.com

hehehe...it is kind of funny seing this signature on this e-mail
message in particular.

:-)

Thanks for making me smile qwhile I drown in work this weekend!

In other news, they just published a GIMP column I wrote in "Easy
Linux" a syster magazine to  "Linux Magazine Brasil", aimeda t
beggienrs here.

It contains 7 basic tips about the GIMP. Ie sent then material for the
next issue already. (more 7 tips)

Regards,

        JS
        -><-