On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 07:47:58PM +0200, Rikard Johnels wrote:

> gimp compiles fine, and installs nicely.
> But as i try to run the centerguide.py script i get a error stating
> module gimpfu is missing.
>
> Where can i find the ginpfu stuff?
> I tried googling but to no avail. I dont understand how to get and install it.
> Let alone find WHAT to get...

pygimp is in the gimp source.

./autogen.sh --help should tell you how to enable it to be built (if it
has been disabled)

i am pretty sure that configure leaves a log what it saw and did -- i
can't remember the name of that file so when i need to look at what is
happening: ./autogen.sh>configure.spew

then i read configure.spew and it is usually pretty clear in there what
is missing and why.

carol