In the last few weeks, I've collected a huge number of online art tutorial
links. And now I've finally found a wiki where I could dump all those links - a
gaming wiki, of all things.

The tutorials are mostly biased to the tools I am using - a Wacom tablet and
GIMP - but also cover other subjects, and I think there will be something of
interest to most people interested in digital art. So if you want to see all
those tutorials, go to this page and view the appropriate sub-pages:

And if you know of any new tutorials - especially ones covering topics not
found on the lists - please, by all means, add them to it.

- Jürgen Hubert