> Anyone else had this problem?

I'm answering myself since I seem to be talking to myself. ;^)..
doesn't anyone use suse linux gimp to read & correct raw photo files??

I finally got the rawphoto plugin to open, BUT it isn't the same as
before my SuSE upgrade to 10.1...it now has almost no controls & looks
like a child's version of what used to be a fairly decent raw
converter...not Bibble, but faster to use & decent controls. What
controls there are now don't do much. I can't believe this is what is
surposed to be there
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 10.1 Pro
carrying the cross- Sinclair Lewis