I just upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3.11. Btw, Thanks for the path-to-text
ability, works great! the problem I'm having is that before, I could choose
a layer and using the magic wand selector, I could isolate my selection
to only content in that layer with regards to "empty" space around it.
But now, it seems to pass through to the lowest visible layer which makes
it impossible to do some editing on the current chosen layer. Is this a problem?
or is there a new way to do what was easy before? I don't want to have
to turn all the other layers off to select the continuous empty area of a layer.