On Wednesday 13 September 2006 20:22, jim feldman wrote:
> Gracia M. Littauer wrote:
> To the best of my knowledge, there's nothing like eye-one or other color
> calibration feedback system available for linux.  You should go here for

There are some devices supported by Argyll CMS, however, these are probably
more expensive than you may be willing to pay.

I use eye-one display 2 to calibrate the LCD and CRT in MS Windows and then
use the Argyll's dispwin utility to load the calibration profile in linux
(xcalib does the same).

Presumably, this should work fine - but I do not have tools to verify.

--
Milan Knizek
knizek (na) volny (tecka) cz