On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 20:15 +0200, Nicolas wrote:

> What are the first and second variables? 1 and 2 ?
> Where do they come from???
> SF-IMAGE      "Image"                     0
> SF-DRAWABLE   "Drawable"                  0

I don't understand what you don't understand here. There's a list of
parameters and image is the first one, drawable the second. Your
function should of course handle this and accept image and drawable as
the first parameters.

If you don't need the active image and drawable, don't put your script
into the Image menu then but register it with the <Toolbox> menu. You
can then omit the two parameters.