----Ursprungligt meddelande----
Datum: 2006/09/26 10:30
Till: "Magnus =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hellstr=F6m?="<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Kopia: <gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Ärende: Re: Ang: Re: [Gimp-user] Base type of a wmf image

On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 10:20 +0200, Magnus Hellström wrote:
> So this behaviour of the wmf file loader can be considered as a bug?

No, it counts as a missing feature perhaps.

> Is it something that will be taken care of in future releases?

Unlikely, unless somone provides a patch. The WMF loader plug-in is
simple. It uses libwmf to load the file and as far as I can see, the
libwmf library always returns an RGBA buffer. So you might even have
change the library first.

> I'm stuck to Gimp, so ImageMagick is not an alternative.

Frankly speaking, GIMP seems like the wrong tool for the job. It was
designed to detect file formats.