Hi all.

With the old gimp & print dialog ( and with the help of a gimp plugin to set up CD covers ), I've had great success in printing CD covers. After a recent gimp update, the old print dialog has been replaced with the new gtk+ one. I can't get it to print CD covers. It says:

Image width (11.1097 in) is larger than printable width (4.56944 in).

I have selected the correct media type ( CD - 5 in ) and also selected this in the 'page setup' bit. I've checked everything else in the print dialog as well. Copying my gimp project to a PC with an older Gimp allows me to print this CD cover. Any ideas?

Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
NUS Consulting Group
Level 5, 77 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060
T: (+61) 2 9922-7676 / F: (+61) 2 9922 7989