True, so here goes for my case:

>> .. professional IT setting, whatever that is. ..
Windows desktops for Administration, Accounting, Drafting, Engineering,
and Executive personnel.

>> .. Novell, Inc. .. as part of their enterprise OS. ..
Not user facing.  It's a Windows world, let's be honest.  I run Linux on
every server except 2, but servers don't need graphic editors.

Thanks for the clarification.  Sorry if I misinterpreted your point
Sven.

Roland;