On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:07:57 -0700, Michael Foster wrote:

> I am experiencing a problem where if I try to print an image on a 8.5 x 11
> page with 1/2" margins it gives me a 1" margin on the top and squishes the
> image to fit.  If I scale the image down I still get the 1" margin at the
> top but the image is not distorted.  My printer is an HP Deskjet 9800 and
> I am using the recommended Adobe Postscript Level 2 driver (problem also
> occurs with Level 1).  I am using Ubuntu 6.06, Gimp 2.2.11, Gutenprint
> 5.0.0-rc2, HPLIP 0.9.7 driver in the OS.  This problem does not occur
> outside of Gimp.

I am experiencing something similar. I have an HP 3015. However, I tried
printing to a PDF pictuer, and I see the same: there is a much larger
margin at the top.

Can anyone help out?

Prenez la parole en public en étant         Speak to an audience while being
moins nerveux et plus convaincant!         less nervous and more convincing!
√Čveillez l'orateur en vous!                    Bring out the speaker in you!

Information: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.duperval.com   (514) 902-0186