Hi, Chris, er, Dog, er, Dude, er...

Can you say "huh?"  I'm afraid that's about where I am at the moment (and
no, I'm not trying to be abnormally flippant; I'm just really, really
confused here).  I think you got the e-mail I sent from my
[EMAIL PROTECTED] address (at least, this MIGHT be a response to
that).  Or is this a group response to a specific problem someone else is
having?

Weird - I thought I was replying to the Gimp-User mailing list -
someone was having trouble installing GIMP on their mac.  I'm sorry if
I somehow emailed you by mistake.  I'm guessing that you might have
signed up for the mailing list already, since you got my message.

If you're having problems too, you should send a new email to
Gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu and mention what issues you're
having.  If you're signed up to the list, you will receive a copy of
any email sent to the list.

If you're not subscribed, you can still send messages to the list, and
read the list on the web here:
https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists/gimp-user/

Hope this helps,
Chris