Hello,

I'm new to Linux and to Gimp. I'm using Gimp 2.2.11 that comes with Ubuntu 6.06 LTS. My problem is that I'm unable to use the handles to edit the bezier paths. I've read the book called "groking the gimp" and I have also read the gimp manual but nothing works.

I don't know if this is due to a bug or if this is due to any mistake I am making. The latest procedure for doing this is:

1. click on the point you want to edit to activate it
2. hold the ctrl key and click and drag outside the point to drag the handles out.
3. release the ctrl key and start editing your point.

In the gimp manual I only read that at any given moment you should see the tool pointer changing to the edit mode. I don't see that neither.

Please let me know if this is correct and what could I do to fix this.

Best regards.
Carlos Ruiz from Costa Rica
Take care you all.