On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 12:41 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.  Is there anyway to determine what the default
> values are and simply pass those?  Also under the paramater IMAGE it
> says "(not used)" - can you explain this and is it still necessary to
> pass a parameter here?

You need to pass all parameters, whether they are used or not. And
there's no simple way of determining the default values except for
looking at the plug-in's source code.

At some point this is supposed to change and the PDB should get named
parameters with default values. We have already done quite a bit of
changes to the GIMP core that go into this direction.