I need an easier way to resize a tab background for use in css+xhtml
without having to recreate each time I resize.

The problem is that if I need to resize the tab width, I have to re-do
the entire tab creation. Is there a way to simply edit the selection
after resizing? I've been doing the following:

1) three layers filled with: bg color, border color, fg color
2) create rounded selection (25% radius)
3) select border color layer, invert and clear
4) select fg color layer, shrink selection by 1, invert and clear
5) save as .png.

the problem is I have to redo all this if I resize the image.

--
Anthony Ettinger
phone: 408-656-2473