I am new to writing plugins - am I violating some convention by putting my
plugin in Tools/Color Tools?  It seems the best category from the point of
view of fit, but perhaps I should use Script-Fu/Color Tools/  instead?  I
don't like the "enhance" category, as it seems to be very ill-defined (well,
all we do is enhancing, isn't it? surely "curves" is also enhancing...).

Others on the list, please feel free to advise.  Either way, it's a trivial
change for me to do.

Luca

(sorry for the re-send; I was using the wrong email address)

On 12/12/06, Alexander Rabtchevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Ok, it appears exactly where you said. I simply wasn't able to find it
there.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich