Hello, Luka

        I wasn't able to find this mode, sorry :(. I set foreground color to
the current color of some part of an image, the background color to the
desired color, set the mode "from foreground color" but it did not help
- the color to be changed appeared grey, not background color.
        I'll try to express the idea. We have some object of the scene of the
known color. It is not grey, but it has known color. So I want to adjust
the WB to match the actual color of the object with its known color
(make them equal).
        The practical example follows. My father's room is lighted with halogen
lamps, and the light is rather strong. So if I take photos in this room,
the resulting light is a combination of flash and external light. And
the ratio between these lights differs from shot to shot, so there are
no permanent WB settings. And it's really impossible to add grey card to
each shot :) at the party. But if the correct color can be once found of
some cloths or wall these data may be used when processing further images.

--
With respect
Alexander Rabtchevich