Lorraine Payette wrote:
> How do I move from getting every single posting to just a daily
> digest?  Much as I love being able to access all this information, I
> need space for other things.  Can someone help me stem the tide just a bit?
The trouble with digest is that it doesn't let you thread email,
so it's hard to follow a conversation (at least, I find it hard).
You might find you get the best of both worlds by creating a filter for
gimp-user and redirecting all mail for this list to its own folder.
That way, your inbox remains uncluttered but conversations remain listed
in a logical order.

I filter on [To or CC = [EMAIL PROTECTED]