Le mercredi 13 décembre 2006 12:MM, Fabrizio Lippolis a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to ask photographers which plugins you use and you think
> are most useful. Actually I use ufraw for RAW conversion and
> manipulation and resynthesizer for photo retouching. Thank you.
UFRaw is a very good RAW converter, and it exists for Window$ too, which is a
good alternative to the very expensive Nikon Camera Raw or Fuji HyperUtility.
You can also use KIM, which is an integrated UI to ImageMagick, but available
from Konqueror (Richt click>Actions>evey action available from ImageMagick).
Image Magick is a command-line image manipulation program. I use it to resize
and save photos, add a copyright, simply with a script. KIM allows you to do
it with your mouse : you can rotate, resize, convert, save a compressed jpeg,
etc.
PTLens is a very cheap - but excellent - plug-in or standalone program to
correct deformations and chromatic aberrations on a photo. The database
includes a lot of cameras and lenses. For 15 $, you can download every next
release. I use it as a batch program to perform the corrections in a folder.
Works under Window$.

Have fun !
--
Fabien3D

CREAFab, la création numérique autrement...
http://fabien.nguyen.free.fr
http://creafab.free.fr