That 4% needs to be weighed against the proportion of people who use
image manipulation programs.  A much higher percentage of United
States residents edit digital photographs than Nigerian citizens, for
example.

Personally, I would name it after a famous painting or painter so that
people would immediately associate the name with great art.  Photoshop
to me sounds very stale.  But Starry Night or Van Gogh photo editing
software?  The possibilities are endless: Da Vinci, Monet, Matisse,
Michelangelo, Caravaggio, etc.

I did have a couple other ideas, but after googling them, I found they
were already in use.

Anyway, I was just making a suggestion.  There is no need for that
sort of language.

(And the wolf logo is awesome, props to the designer)

--
Carter

http://icasualties.org/oif/US_NAMES.aspx