On 12/27/06, Jozef Legeny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12/9/06, Anthony Ettinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can't figure out how to do this....
>
> when I click the color picker tool, it just sets fg and bg.
>
> How do I save it so I can change color, and then re-use again later?
>
> --
> Anthony Ettinger

create a palette (dialogs -> palettes -> new palette)
then when you have your color as an  active color you can use "new
color from foreground color" button in your palette dialog

No, there is an option in the eyedropper tool options specifically to add
the eyedropped color to the palette. Use that, it's much more effective.