I'm new to Gimp and i'm trying to find a way to duplicate in gimp a
procedure that I've used in Photoshop.
In photoshop I use extensively the layer grouping because layer's advanced
blending knockout options.
I know that layer grouping is not possible in Gimp, but I also canĀ“t find
similar options to knockout blending.
How can I, using Gimp, set a knockout layer?
Best Regards,
Jorge Antunes

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to