Hello! I'm a long time lurker here on the list.  I created a webcomic
that I use the Gimp to create the bubbles and any other editing.  I'm
curious if anyone has created their own patterns for word bubbles?  If
so any one out there who is willing to share?

I've been creating the bubbles by using the  "ellipital tool" to draw
the  main circle, then the  "create and edit path" tool to make the
point toward the character.  The hard part is filling the point part.
Patterns are faster to work with than having to manually make the
bubbles.  Wondering if anyone else has done this or maybe know some
websites out there on creating word bubbles.

Here's a sample of what I'm working on:
http://www.kittytreats.org/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/MT-sample.jpg

Thanks for reading!