On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 12:21 -0600, Christopher Burkhart wrote:

> I cannot find just 'fill' under edit.  I can find fill with BG color
> and fill with FG color, but neither do what I want to do.  Am I using
> an earlier version of Gimp?  I have 2.2 on an Ubuntu machine.

There is only 'Fill with FG color' or 'Fill with BG color'. I didn't
realize that abstracting these two to 'Edit Fill' would be too
difficult. If these are not doing what you want them to do, then most
probably you didn't explain what exactly you want to do.


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to