Hi all,

I have a little problem. I have two pictures in png format.
They have the same size. I want to copy one image on
the top of another. The image that should be on the top
contains transparentcy pixels that are on the borders of the
picture. When I select all, copy and paste in the background
picutre, the copied picture is not what I expect (the same
picture as the original).
I only got a rectangle selection that contains all the non
transparent pixel. This selection is centered to the picture.

I've found a workaround but it's not very convenient:
I add a non transparent pixel top-left and bottom-right
and then select only what I want.
Is there a more elegant solution?

Version of GIMP: 2.2.13

Cheers,