Alex Moreno wrote:
> Good afternoon everybody,
>
> im trying to export this image from png to gif because of the IE problems:

Have your tried the solution proposed by microsoft to have PNG
transparency in IE ?
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q294714

GIF format cannot do "transparency", just "cut-through". For drop
shadow, you need transparency. Metaphors/comparisons always end up being
broken, but imagine a concrete house wall with a wooden door and some
windows.
GIF is like the wooden door: closed, you do not see through at all,
opened, it is not in the frame, so you can see through the frame what is
inside the house. (It does not mean the door is transparent, just that
is is opened).
PNG is like the windows: you can see through, there are made of glass, a
transparent material. Some are dusty and you see through, although
attenuated, some have curtains, and you see only a little through them,
some others are clean and you see through them like if they were opened.

Best regards,

Olivier