Hi,

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 23:52 +0100, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> I'm no more able to compile gimp from svn (from cvs I always succeded..)

If you checkout from CVS, you get the state from before we migrated to
Subversion. In other words, your checkout will be outdated. Don't use
CVS any longer!

> In file included from /usr/include/dbus-1.0/dbus/dbus-glib-lowlevel.h:28,
>                  from gui.c:27:
> /usr/include/dbus-1.0/dbus/dbus.h:30:2: error: #error "Please define
> DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE to acknowledge your understanding that D-Bus
> /hasn't reached 1.0 and is subject to protocol and API churn. See the README
> for a full explanation."

As explained on gimp-developer list already, your version of D-Bus is
outdated (and you should consider to update it). But I have now changed
the code in GIMP to work around this problem.

Sven