Germain Le Chapelain wrote:
> Hi,
> I feel like my question might be very stupid :
> I would like to know who to copy the alpha channel of an image to
> another image.

Simpy select the alpha channel with 'select all' ([CTRL]+A)
and copy it into the clipboard. Then go to the second image
where you want to insert the alpha channel, select the image
([CTRL]+A again), and copy this selection into an alpha channel
('Select > Save to Channel'). Then just select this new alpha
channel in the 'Layers/Channels' menu and paste the alpha channel
([CTRL]+A, [CTRL]+H) from the clipboard into it. That's all.