GIMP Users,

Because of the nature of my work, I have to repeat the same set of
commands over and over again. These commands are:

1. Create a selection from a path (I don't know if there's a keyboard
shortcut for this)
2. Select->Sharpen to remove any anti-aliasing (again, I don't know if
there's a keyboard shortcut for this)
3. Fill with foreground colour ([ctrl+,])
4. Deselect the selected area ([ctrl+shift+a], or [ctrl+d] under my
current settings)
5. Delete the path (which I currently do by selecting a different tool
and then selecting the path tool again - I'm sure there's a better way)

I do this over and over again as I colour an image, so if I could
automate this process it would save me an immense amount of time, and
probably prevent a lot of potential for human error.

When I did a Google search for possible solutions to this, I used the
term "batch" processing. But in GIMP world this term is apparently used
to refer to running multiple filters or other actions on a file from the
command line by creating a script. That seems a little different from
what I'm after. But I'm afraid my imagination for alternate terms is
lacking, and I couldn't think of any terms that came up with what I was
after.

Is there a way I can save a custom sequence of processes, and then, dare
I hope, bind that sequence to a keyboard shortcut?

Thank you for any advice or information.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft