On 3/5/07, Rick Berger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm a inexperienced GIMP user and need some help or direction on
printing using Ubuntu Linux with CUPS.
I'm trying to printing a rendered PDF form with text that I've added.
The image starts printing about an inch from the top of the page and the
bottom is lost, no second page. All the margins are set to 0.

You might try the program -pdftk-, it will split a PDF document into
multiple pages. You might be able to edit each page individually and print
one page at a time. I don't know if it will solve your problem, but worth a

Tim Jedlicka, Network Entomologist
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.galifree.com