On Monday 16 April 2007 16:28, Renan Birck Pinheiro wrote:
> Em Seg, 2007-04-16 às 12:14 -0400, John R. Culleton escreveu:
> > There are several python-fu scripts installed but they don't show
> > up under the xtn menu or anyplace else I can find when running
> > Gimp.
>
> Did you put them in ~/.gimp-2.3/plugins and chmod +x them?
No. I had expected them to be picked up just as the script-fu plug-ins
were. I did what you suggested and restarted Gimp. They were picked
up as new plugins during the startup display but I still can't find
them on a menu.  The only entry on the python submenu is sphere.py,
which was there when I started.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com