Am 17.04.2007 um 23:16 schrieb Sven Neumann:

> Hi,
> On Tue, 2007-04-17 at 22:58 +0200, Axel Wernicke wrote:
>> unfortunately it is not that easy, because not only have you to
>> invert the colors, but to "subtract" the brown color from the film
>> strip also. I'm not sure, but my first guess would be that this is
>> not easily done in GIMP.
> It should be easy though to write a plug-in that does this. One just
> needs to figure out the right values. Perhaps there are ICC color
> profiles for common brands of negatives that could help with this
> task?

There are some papers, so there is a solution :)

Just "somebody" needed to implement it :) And yes there is a
Photoshop Plug-in already.

just my 2c lexA

> Sven

Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?