Hi.

I'm trying to colorize a picture, you can find the photo at
alexfeldman.org/x.jpg  It is a picture of a tennis player, and I want to
colorize the court surface.  Unfortunately, the surface is seen mostly
through the net, and I have not been able to tweak select by color, or
the magic wand, or any combination of selection tools and the tool
option menus so as to get the net still looking like a net after I'm
done.  Incidentally, I get several other unwanted regions, but I think I
can deal with those.  The net is the killer.

Anyone know of a technique, or some wonderful plugin, that will solve my
problems?

Thanks.

--
        --alex