On Friday 11 May 2007 14:44:17 Patrick Shanahan wrote:

> * Gracia M. Littauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-11-07 14:18]:
> > if one rotates a file does the camera EXIF file change?
>
> Hummmm.  Why not copy a file to a new name, rotate it and compare the
> exif files.  Might even answer you own question  :^).

not my file nor my question...it's for a friend. I have the feeling she
doesn't know what an EXIF file is...but I shall give her the message.

"I" can't get a EXIT file because my ufcraw was built with out it & I
can't get my guru to eiher build another or tell me how!! ;^(. It can't
be THAT hard.

--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 -ZENWALK 4.4
http://www.daviecountydemocrats.org/