On 5/15/07, GARNIER Jean-Luc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've tinkered with the color map rotation function but to no avail. Is there
> any issue with PNG images ? Or with layers ? What is the standard procedure
> to change colors on a simple image ?

Try Layers->Color->Colorize - hue around 60, sat around 90, light around 50.

PNG is no problem, and images are pretty much case-by-case tasks -
there's no one solution for exchanging colors.  I worked on these
types of images (button backgounds) long ago, and usually had to do a
lot of 1-pixel operations.  I would make a new layer and draw the old
button in new colors - then trash the bottom layer and save the PNG.