Hello!

I am currently using the GIMP on an Apple computer, more specifically
a Powerbook G4. I runs quite well, but I feel like  it's a little
slow. One of these days, I tryed to run it with Ubuntu Linux, in the
same machine, and it seemed to run a lot faster. And I wonder now if
there could be another GIMP version or build for Mac that would be
more optimized for this platform. Does anyone know about any?

I know that there is a GIMP-related project named Seashore. It has a
clean interface, but it is meanless to me, as it lacks most of the
features I like to use...

One other question... Is there a completely universal Mac version?
Some weeks ago, I tryed to run the GIMP in a MacBook Pro (Intel C2D)
and there were no Filters, and the cursor had a funny aspect.... Does
anyone here use the GIMP under MacOS X in the new Intel Macs? Which
version? And does everything work ok?

Thanks!

Victor Domingos
http://lojamac.com/blog